Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Last Day of November

Today is the last day of Nov, end of my birthday month. Still no greetings from you. Why? Had not heard from you for very very long. Did not expect you to call but at least seeing you online but now i no longer see you online. Why? I know i am no longer a part of your life anymore, no longer important. Maybe I am not even your friend anymore, maybe you simply forget about it, maybe.......I dun wish to think of anymore maybes. Well, all i could say is that I am a nobody to you right now and not in a position to ask you why.

Nevertheless, I still have a wonderful birthday celebration with my friends! Thanks pals!

Well, I had learnt to let go bit by bit all this while, to be honest, it is not easy, but i am trying very hard. i had stop writing about you, stop thinking of you, stop talking about you. A lot of things had happened this year, there are good and bad times but time definitely seems to pass faster without you in my mind.

Wonder how are you now? Hope you are doing fine in everything, leading a life you want and pursuing the dream you have. Lastly, I want to thank you for the wonderful times and thank you for making me a stonger person now.

3 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Rem wat Bionic posted on her Blog "The hardest part in loving a person from a distance is not being able to hold her hand and embrace her tight and tell her how much you love her - because you are only a friend."...

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger Mao Tou Ying said...

yah, i know and i am glad that i had moved on. thanks.

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger Mao Tou Ying said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home