Thursday, September 01, 2005

Busy busy busy....

It has ben a long time since I last blog. Been very busy these days! Preview talks, workshops and roadshows!! This is crazy man! But no choice. Just hope everything runs smoothly and end soon. Weekends are burnt because of roadshows but in a way good, to create more awareness and generate more revenue hopefully.

Recently, like nothing much activities going on. Less climbing, as my friends are all out of town, less outings (maybe all of them are busy, including myself). Nothing to look forward to. Sian..

Gals, lets plan something! I cannot wait to go back to Desaru, Ubin, diving....etc..

快要发霉了!!

1 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello...Everyone is really busy! I also look forward to coming activities... Jia you! =)
HN

 

Post a Comment

<< Home