Friday, October 06, 2006

Am I really that lucky??

I had never been so lucky before.
Won the second prize from the table draw, a casio watch and won another 2nd prize from the grand lucky draw, $1000 cash during my company d&d!!
I was overjoyed!! I had never won anything in any lucky draws before and this time I won two prizes at the same time!

The $1000 came in just in time to susidise my europe trip.. not so heart pain.. but in the end I used the money to get myself a Louis Vuitton bag at paris... wahahaha... is damn cheap there..ok, not damn cheap but much cheaper than Singapore. Since I m helping my friends to buy I must get one for myself too! Must be fair mah..kekeke..... And so there goes my $1000 cash prize...

I dunno am I the only one having this stupid feeling that when you gain something, you will sure to lose something which right now I am pretty afraid of what am I going to lose. So sometimes, I would rather not gain anything so that I won't lose anything......

1 Comments:

At 1:03 AM, Blogger Little Miss Snooze said...

wah got subsidy for LV bag. better than nothing! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home