Thursday, January 13, 2005

Always late for work since 2005

Dun know why I am always late for work since the first day of year 2005. What a way to start work in 2005. Quite frustrated with myself for being late sometimes, but i just cun get up in the morning. Very tired and maybe because the weather lately is so cooling to sleep.
I got even more frustarted when i work morning shift with my this colleague (E....) haha.... cos she is always late too!!! And so both of us will be late together and it makes it so obvious. Unlike my other colleagues, they will come in early and even if I am late, there is still someone in the office right on time. I know I shouldn't complain cos it is wrong to be late. I will try to be early next time.

1 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Blogger Yollev said...

Surprisingly, i'm always early these few days haha....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home