Friday, March 04, 2005

Sleepy........

Feeling so sleepy now....Maybe because I just had a heavy lunch. Yawn.....!!!
I shouldn't be eating so much!! My company had a simple body check up just now and guess wat!!?? My body fat result is 27.6 which is 0.6 higher than the normal range!! So sad!!
Been excercising so much but still have so much fat in me!! Guess i really have to cut down on oily food and watch my diet!! hahaha......
After the checkup, quite a number of my colleagues sign up for the full body checkup from the provider. The total package costs about $270! So expensive but I decided to go ahead with it. Never had any full body check up before. Had the thought of going for quite sometimes but no chance and time, since this provider is willing to send their nurses and facilities to my office, i dun mind going through it. Just want to make sure that my engine is still in tip top condition. hahaha.....just to play safe lar.....
"Good Health is Good Wealth, As Good Wealth has never given Good Health."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home