Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Naval pierce

Till now, I still dun believe that I have the guts to pierce my belly! hahaha....It was a painful, exciting and adventurous experience.

Thought of getting a tattoo or some piercing on my body but no guts to do that. Just think think only.Did not really have serious thought about it actually.

Was shopping around at far east shopping center that sat, then my friend suddenly dragged me into this shop and made the decision for me to pierce my belly! hahaha...hey, is it your belly or mine?!! hahaha.....Anyway, i still went ahead. So chose a blue flower crystal design and there I went into the room, laid down feeling a little nervous. The guy who is going to make a hole in my body wore his gloves, made a mark on my belly with a marker... put some antiseptic solution....then use a clip to clip my belly (dunno wats the purpose of that)... then he used a needle (a thick one!! hahaha...) and pierce it thru!! oh my god!! I dared not look at how he did it but I can feel the needle thru my flesh. Not very painful at the moment but is the after effect that made me feel very uncomfortable and painful.

Well, I had it pierced for almost a month already so already get used to have an additional accessories on my body. kekeke....

Once I get a new phone with camera, shall post it here!
敬请期待! 哈哈哈。。。。

2 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, Blogger Yollev said...

haha...
tonite i take photo for you first... if you wan haha...
but fri buying hp liao haha...

 
At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw it tht day couldnt believe! anyway quite nice...
HN

 

Post a Comment

<< Home